Faculty of Agriculture and Economics

HistoryAuthoritiesThe Faculty Departments
(and experimental stations)
Academic staffEducationMajor research areasContact form

The Faculty of Agriculture and Economics is the oldest of the University faculties tracing its origins to the Agronomic Studies created in 1890 within the Faculty of Philosophy of the Jagiellonian University of Cracow, which in 1923 was transformed into an independent Faculty of Agriculture of the Jagiellonian University. The Faculty was a basis for establishing a separate Agricultural College in 1953 and played an important role in educating not only students but also academic staff members who later actively participated in the process of the College development, especially in creating new faculties. In Janaury 2002 it was renamed as the Faculty of Agriculture and Economics.

Uniwersytet Rolniczy im. Hugona Kołłątaja w Krakowie 31-120 Kraków, Al. Mickiewicza 21, fax: 12 633 62 45, 2009-2013    Redaktor    Polityka cookies